BEST CARE MEDICAL – Allied Health
Our Best Care Medical team are based in the Western Sydney suburbs of Blacktown and Liverpool, and are experienced, committed, caring people in the business of providing a broad range of up to date, bulk billed health services for you and your family. To ensure our patients receive the best care for their specific needs, we work closely with our Allied Health partners.
Allied Health Professionals
Allied Health Physiotherapists are experts in movement and function.
- assist with recovery from injury or illness
- reduce pain and stiffness
- increase mobility
- prevent further injury
- plan appropriate treatment
- set goals and treatment outcomes
These Allied health professionals specialize in the prevention and management of chronic disease and musculoskeletal injuries through:
- musculoskeletal assessment
- lifestyle and behavioural modification
- self management and behaviour modification advice
Our dietitian can work with you through your dietary issues. We will:
- Determine your current health status and discuss your personal goals.
- Analyse your diet and discuss how we can improve your long term health and well-being.
- Develop a personalised meal plan to suit your specific needs.
- Provide education and fact sheets giving you practical dietary advice that will fit into your everyday life
- Arrange follow up appointments where necessary
- Help you to achieve your goals
Our podiatry specialist treats a wide range of ailments including
- Heel pain /plantar fasciitis
- Achilles Tendonopathy
- Medial tibial periostitis (shin splints)
- Hallux valgus / bunions
- foot and ankle sprains,
- knee pain (e.g. patellofemoral pain syndrome)
- and many other podiatry issues